Strategic Marketing | Business Coaching | Project Wizardry
www.AyshaGriffin.com • Tel: +1 (415) 877-1044 • www.InhabitYourDreams.com
MARKETING / COMMUNICATIONS / CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Proven ability to analyze, recognize and capitalize on market trends, employing effective and creative strategic communications for sustainable business growth.
• Maintain responsibility for creating and managing marketing and PR campaigns for measurable results in multiple industries for more than 20 years. This includes copy writing, editing, design and production of lifestyle, business, educational and collateral materials for print, broadcast and internet media.
• Develop and deliver persuasive presentations to secure client buy-in 100% of the time.
• High-energy collaborative management style in hiring, inspiring and supervising creative and sales teams.
• Proficient in many computer document and design programs, social networking, SEO
• World traveled; comfortable with ethnically diverse groups
Inhabit Your Dreams! Worldwide 2010-Present
Business coaching, training/workshop presentation, strategic planning and cost-effective marketing (on and off-line) for businesses, non-profit organizations and creative individuals. (See Client List)
Travel and business writer, publisher, and writing/creativity coach (see Publishing Resumé)
Owner/Qualifying Broker/Marketing Director
GreenRoads Realty Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM 2003-2011
GreenRoadsRealty, Publisher of: Green Living New Mexico
• Established a successful virtual and paperless residential real estate sales agency in a highly-competitive market through trend-based strategic internet niche-marketing and in-depth personal consultation to luxury-home buying and eco-conscious clients.
• Specializing in Buyer’s Agency, tripled sales from $5 million (2003) to $16 million (2006), sustaining top 5% level among brokers through market downturn.
• Provided leadership, training and supervision to sales and administrative staff, while building and maintaining relationships with hundreds of clients and vendors.
• Designed and implemented marketing and branding strategies to meet organizational objectives. Analyzed customer research, market conditions and competitor data, directing all marketing activities and budget management.
•Author of the “Santa Fe Green Building Guidelines”.
Bridges To Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM 2008-2010
• Developed concept and website to attract and serve business relocations.
• Secured a 2-year contract between SOFA and the City of Santa Fe’s Convention and Visitors Bureau and received $25,000 grant from City of Santa Fe Economic Development to hold receptions during SOFA 2009 to promote the City, track business interest, provide list of prospects and make recommendations.
Vice President/Marketing Director
Santa Fe Center for Creative Management, Santa Fe, NM 2001-2004
• Created brand and print and web materials to promote programs empowering and supporting product development for NPOs.
• Solicited and procured contracts with 27 NM agencies, designed and presented workshops, coordinated events and provided follow-up counseling and support for strategic market positioning and product branding.
Studio A Communications & Marketing, Colorado, California, New Mexico 1985-2003
• Established a full-service advertising/public relations and desktop agency providing top-quality marketing and management solutions to a wide variety of businesses, professionals and non-profits agencies, including assessing and facilitating positive changes within their organizations, branding, product development and market segmentation.
• Developed and facilitated workshops in corporate leadership training, team building, non-profit fundraising and community relations.
• Implemented successful marketing strategies and public relations campaigns.
• Produced a huge variety of promotional, education and collateral materials.
• Featured in Mother Earth News “10 Best Home Businesses” and in the book “Working From Home” by Sarah and Paul Edwards.
Media Relations Specialist/Project Manager
Colorado Department of Revenue, Denver, CO 1985 (10 month project)
Designed, developed and managed all aspects of a statewide Tax Amnesty Campaign, hiring and collaborating with ad agency and department heads.
Editor/Reporter/Photographer/Radio News Director 1979-1985
Employers: Colorado Business magazine, Denver, CO; KHLO Radio, Hilo Hawaii; West Hawaii Today (daily newspaper), Kailua-Kona, HI; Seward Phoenix Log (weekly newspaper), Seward, AK; Methuen Publishing Co, Sydney, Australia
• Real Estate Salesperson License, 2001, Broker License 2003 (on-going education)
• Goddard College, Master’s Program: Sustainable Ethical Enterprise Design, 2000
• Hendricks Institute, Life/Relationship Coach Certification, 1999 (160 hrs training)
• Colorado Motion Picture Commission, Camera-Ready Certification, Denver, CO 1995
• KCTV, video field production, producing/directing, editing, Santa Barbara, CA 1992
• NetPro Certified Business Plan Writer, VNB Center, Denver 1986
• University of New Mexico, philosophy, Albuquerque, NM, 1973-77
• Brooklyn Museum Art School, Brooklyn, NY, studio art 1971-73
• San Miguel Writers’ Conference – Faculty Presenter (self-publishing & marketing), 2011-2014
• Instituto Cubano del Libro – Presenter of various workshops for publishers, editors and authors, 2013
• Santa Fe Community Foundation – directors’ workshops, 2003-2004
• Life/Relationship Coaching – more than 300 contact hours with clients, 1999-2010
• Peak Performance, Action Learning/Leadership Training, 1999-2001
• America Online – Online Forum Leader – home-based business, 1996-2001
• Young Entrepreneurs Assoc. – entrepreneurship/mentoring, 1997-99
• Small Business Administration (Colorado Springs, CO) – marketing 1996-98
Oct.-Dec. 2013 – Invited to present workshops on “Digital Publishing A-Z” to Cuba’s publishers
Jan. 2011 – Published “Leonardo’s Revenge and Other Stories”
Oct. 2008 – Inclusion “Vision Board: The Secret to an Extraordinary Life”
Sept. 2008 – Chosen by Maison de la France, FAM Tour to the Midi-Pyrenees area.
Nov. 2007 –Chosen by Madrid Chamber of Commerce, one of 7 U.S. Journalists chosen to attend int’l trade show at IFEMA and report on Madrid’s incentives for U.S. entrepreneurs.
Available Immediately • Will Relocate